The following is a list of events planned for the summer of 2020. All members are welcome to come and enjoy these events. Runs usually start at either the Monkton BP Service Station, the car park adjacent to Cumnock Bus Station, or lay-bys just south of Girvan and Dalmellington, unless stated otherwise. Check your Club Website/Facebook/Newsletter for updates and late additions. Please note runs can be amended on the day to suit weather conditions etc at short notice. (FYIO) FOR YOUR INFORMATION ONLY.
|DATE & TIME||DESCRIPTION/DESTINATION/MILEAGE||MEETING PLACE|
|30th August,10.30am & 11.30am||Port William/Isle of Whithorn 160mls||Monkton BP Station/Girvan|
|6th September 10.30am & 11.30am||Mull of Galloway 154mls||Monkton BP Station/Girvan|
|13th Sept, 10.30am & 11.30am||Wanlockhead, Leadhills. 86mls||Monkton BP Station/Cumnock|
|20th Sept, 10.30am & 11.30am||Moniaive/Castle Douglas/Stranraer 201mls||Monkton BP Station/Girvan|
|27th September, 10.30am||Kipford, Rockcliffe 136mls||Dalmellington|
|4th October, 11.00am||St Marys Loch 169mls||Cumnock|
|11th October, 11.00am||Clatteringshaws Closing Muster.129mls||Dalmellington|
RULES FOR RUNS: –
- SOCIAL DISTANCING RULES TO APPLY AT ALL TIMES.
- MEMBERS SHALL ENSURE THAT THEIR BIKES ARE ROAD LEGAL, THE CLUB SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR NON COMPLIANCE OF THE RULES; THE RUNS WILL BE UNDERTAKEN IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE BMF RULES.
- CLUB MARSHALL TO BE APPOINTED FROM ATTENDEES OF RUN/GROUP, AND RECORD NAMES AND REGISTRATION NUMBER OF BIKES.
- MEMBERS CAN CHOOSE TO MEET UP AT DESTINATION OR AT MEETING PLACE.
- ATTENDEES TO INFORM MARSHALL PRIOR TO DEPARTING MEETING/DESTINATION PLACE.